Eileen worked at the U.S. Department of Justice for more than 32 years. For 28 years, she was with the Executive Office of United States Attorneys. Subsequently, she served as the Associate Executive Officer for Planning and Administration at the Tax Division. For the past 7 years, she has worked as a contractor, providing Business Analyst support, to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Highlights of Her Experience at the U.S. Department of Justice
- Developed personnel policies and procedures for a newly established Personnel Office, including a complex pay system for attorneys, performance appraisal systems, and training programs for non-attorneys.
- Managed the caseload statistical systems for the United States Attorneys. This included development, implementation, and support for local systems in each of the 93 districts and management of the central database which produced nationwide statistics provided to Department policy makers, Congress, and the press.
- Member of the team that implemented word processing and the first automated case management systems in the 93 U.S. Attorneys’ offices.
- Provided automated litigation support in significant prosecutions handled by the U.S. Attorneys,
- Managed litigation support, Internet and Intranet, computer security programs, copy center, case management, and statistical analysis for 400+ person Tax Division.Managed the design and implementation of various systems to manage legal operations and to support litigation.
- Managed a variety of projects for the Tax Division, including full life cycle of case and administrative management systems for the Division, establishment of secure communications with another agency, and implementation of a comprehensive IT security program.
- Served on Justice Department project teams for debt collection, electronic case filing, and case management systems, as well as for implementation of the PART and OMB Circular A-123 for the Department’s litigating and administrative components.
Highlights of her Experience at the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Conducted an extensive as-is study for the agency that has been used extensively other contractors for the agency’s systems modernization program.
- Provide business analysis, software testing, documentation, and training for a variety of applications supporting CPSC’s mission and administration.
- Contribute to projects being brought in on time and within budget.